IT TAKES EVERYTHING TO MAKE LIFE COMPLETE..

Saturday, July 01, 2006

What if I could PREDICT my Future?

I have often wondered what it would have been like if I had the power of PREDICTION. Would knowing the varied turns my life would take in future beforehand, have helped me mould my life in a better manner ? Would it have made me a better human being worthy of the time God granted me here, in this beautiful world? Would it have helped me fulfill all my little dreams, eliminate all those elements of pain which haunt me and attain that peak of happiness which man of the present world can only dream of? Would it have helped me prepare myself better to face everything, made me less callow and inept?

Life is a challenge…..The challenge element of it do get inert at times, but is ever present. And the success and happiness you get out of life is directly related to your tactfulness in outgrowing the problems life throws at you. And if we knew what we would have to face wouldn’t it have made us better prepared and couldn’t we have even taken measures so that the problems do not occur at all.

The teachings of Lord Buddha say that in order to attain tranquility in life the only thing one has to do is extinguish all his desires and expectations. Easily said, than done for us simple mortals. Because what is life without dreams? Dreams and the hope that our dreams would get fulfilled sooner or later, provides the incentive to work for a better future. Because colourful dreams are the driving force of life.

Life is a gift too. A gift from the Almighty who gave us life with the belief that we would utilize His gift to the fullest extend. And it’s the people who lose hope, lose the confidence that their dreams will be prolific, think of this powerful gift as a disadvantage.

Have belief in God because He knows best. Trust Him with the fact that if He gave you life, He had a purpose too. And if He had bestowed you with the power of prediction, would life have remained a challenge? Is there a place for challenge if there is no place for surprise? Because if we knew what life had in store for us, there is obviously no surprise. What's Life without challenges to inspire us and push us forward? And would we Dream if the whole of our life is like an open book for us? There would be no place for dreams too….In short, life would have lost its meaning…Life would have lost its mystery, even its purity…’Prediction’ could have dampened and destroyed the basic essence of life.

So, want to know more about your life? Take a deep breath, open your mind and heart, and start living, because there is no better way to find out. God knew what He was doing when he stopped short of giving us the power to predict and learn things about ourselves before the time was ripe enough.
By the way, He is ALWAYS right, isn’t He?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is simply fantastic.whatall u ve written is so true and acceptable,but never had it come to my mind.its true that predictng power wud have destroyed the true essence of life..simply great article

4:39 pm, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home